Race Entry Fee
All Inclusive Package Cost International Riders: USD$1600 (early bird rate till 31 May 2018) / USD$1800 (standard rate, applicable After 31st May 2018 onwards)
Entries open at 11:00am Singapore Time (GMT+8), Friday 15 December 2017.
Entries close Midnight (GMT+8), Saturday 1 September 2018 unless sold out prior.
All entry fees are per person.
The entry price will increase once the number of available entries in that category have sold out, or by the stated closing date – whichever comes first.
|Entry Timing||Available Entries||Closing Date||Entry Fee|
|Early Bird||10 riders||25-Apr-18||USD$1600|
|Local / Expat Package||10 riders||1-Sep-18||USD$600 equivalent in NRs. **|
**Regardless of nationality; additional fees for trekking permits (for non-Nepalis) and additional logistics (if needed) are excluded. Please see Local Package for full details and inclusions if this applies to you.
We understand that making the commitment to enter the Yak Ru Enduro is a big investment, so we would like to offer the following payment option that eliminates having to front up with the total entry fee.
FULL PAYMENT: USD$1600 upon submission of entry form (USD$1800 if submitting after early bird cut-off date)
PART PAYMENT: Part payment is available for a finite period, opening 9.00am 15 December 2017 and closing Midnight 30 August 2018.
- USD$800 deposit required upon registration.
- Remaining balance will be automatically deducted from the credit card/Paypal used to register in two equal amounts on 25th April 2018 and 25 Junet 2018. (Note: all online credit card/Paypal payments will incur a 4%processing fee)
- The opening price of the Payment Plan is USD$1600 per rider, this will increase to USD$1800 as per the volume based prices in the table above (first 10 riders).
- The remaining balance may also be paid up upon arrival in Kathmandu in-person. The only acceptable currency is US dollars (USD) for this option.
- If an athlete requests a refund prior to the completion of all payment installments, upon requesting a refund, a rider will be eligible for a 50% refund of their total payments to date. If all entry fee payments have been made, the normal refund policy applies (please see refund/cancellations details below).
If a registered rider wishes to cancel their participation in the event for any reason, he/she must contact the Yak Ru Enduro organizers in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org, providing his/her name, nationality, and contact details.
Cancellation request schedule:
- Entry refunds requested up until midnight 25 June 2018 will receive 50% refund of their entry fee.
- Entry refunds requested from 26 June until midnight 25 August 2018 will receive 25% refund of their entry fee.
- Entry fees are non-refundablefrom 1 September 2018.
What is included?
All Inclusive Package – what is included:
– Professionally-marked 3-day enduro course, manned by local & foreign staff/volunteers
– Highly accurate timing system Sportident timing system daily
– Full medical support (including daily oximeter readings on travelling/race days) throughout event
– First aid on race course daily
– Food/drink stations on race course daily
– Food/drink stations at finish line daily
– Full vehicular support for transport to/from race course & designated uplift sections on race course
– Free airport transfer within Kathmandu (from Tribhuvan International Airport) on event start date – 29 Sept, 2018
– Free airport transfer within Kathmandu (to Tribhuvan International Airport) on event completion date – 10 October , 2018 (you might want to prolong your stay in Nepal, though!)
– 11 nights accommodation (the night before the prep/briefing day in Kathmandu, through to the RnR Day) 29 Sep-10 October, 2018 and 09 October accommodation included.
– Full breakfasts each day (10 total) and full dinner each night (9 total)
– Lunch each travelling/race day (9 total)
– Complementary Yak Ru Enduro race duffel bag
– Complementary Yak Ru Enduro ¾-sleeve event jersey
– An unforgettable mountain biking experience!