Yak Ru enduro 2019 Race Entry Fee and packages
Standard Yak Ru Enduro 2019 race entry is now closed. Due to requests from late entrants, we are extending the entry until 15 October 2019 at an increased rate as follows
Registration Fee (international participants) : USD $90
All-Inclusive Package A (Hostel Accommodation) Cost for International Riders: USD$1100
All-Inclusive Package C (Boutique Hotel Accommodation) Cost for International Riders: USD$1500
|For International Participants||Yak Ru Enduro Race 2019, Nepal from 08 to 19 Nov 2019||www.yakru.com|
|Registration closing date||15 October 2019 or when the race is full.|
Package A (Economy)
|This package is an all-inclusive package based on Hostel with shared shower Accommodation in Kathmandu for 4 nights (2 nights before the race and 2 nights after).||1100||Jeep Transport from Kathmandu to Manang and back.Accommodation and meals, beverages, Kathmandu Accommodation, & Trekking Permit.Race Day logistics – Liaison Transport /Water/Refreshments/Medic||Insurance, air ticket, Nepal visa fee, emergency evacuation costs||Riders in this package must attend the race briefing on 09 November 2019 in Kathmandu.|
|This package is an all-inclusive package based Twin Share room at Nepali Ghar Boutique Hotel with private shower accommodation in Kathmandu for 4 nights (2 nights before the race and 2 nights after).||1500||Jeep Transport from Kathmandu to Manang and back.Accommodation and meals, beverages, Race Jersey.
Kathmandu Accommodation, Meals, Trekking Permit.Race Day logistics – Liaison Transport /Water/Refreshments/Medic
|Insurance, air ticket, Nepal visa fee, emergency evacuation costs||Riders in this package must attend the race briefing on 09 November 2019 in Kathmandu.|
Late Entry Deadline: Entries close Midnight (GMT+8), 15 October 2019 unless sold out prior.
All entry fees are per person.
The entry price will increase once the number of available entries in that category has sold out, or by the stated closing date – whichever comes first.
We understand that making the commitment to enter the Yak Ru Enduro is a big commitment, so we would like to offer the following payment option that eliminates having to front up with the total entry fee.
FULL PAYMENT: (One Time settlement via Paypal or Bank Transfer)
PART PAYMENT: Part payment is available for a finite period as we wish to expedite your late entry.
- USD$500 deposit required upon registration.
- The remaining balance may also be paid up upon arrival in Kathmandu in-person. The only acceptable currency is US dollars (USD) for this option.
- If an athlete requests a refund prior to the completion of all payment installments, upon requesting a refund, a rider will be eligible for a 50% refund of their total payments to date. If all entry fee payments have been made, the normal refund policy applies (please see refund/cancellations details below).
If a registered rider wishes to cancel their participation in the event for any reason, he/she must contact the Yak Ru Enduro organizers in writing via email@example.com, providing his/her name, nationality, and contact details.
Cancellation request schedule:
- Entry refunds requested up until midnight 25 June 2019 will receive a 50% refund of their entry fee.
- Entry refunds requested from 26 June until midnight 30 September 2019 will receive a 25% refund of their entry fee.
- Entry fees are non-refundable from 1 October 2019.
What is included in the Full package?
All-Inclusive Package – what is included:
– Professionally-marked 3-day enduro course, manned by local & foreign staff/volunteers
– Highly accurate timing system Sportident timing system daily
– Full medical support (including daily oximeter readings on traveling/race days) throughout the event
– First aid on race course daily
– Food/drink stations on race course daily
– Food/drink stations at finish line daily
– Full vehicular support for transport to/from race course & designated uplift sections on the race course
– Free airport transfer within Kathmandu (from Tribhuvan International Airport) on the event start date – 08 Nov 2019
– Free airport transfer within Kathmandu (to Tribhuvan International Airport) on event completion date – 19 Nov 2019 (you might want to prolong your stay in Nepal, though!)
– 11 nights accommodation*(As per Package) (the night before the prep/briefing day in Kathmandu, through to the RnR Day)
– Full breakfasts each day (10 total) and full dinner each night (9 total)
– Lunch each traveling/race day (9 total)
– Complementary Yak Ru Enduro race duffel bag
– Complementary Yak Ru Enduro ¾-sleeve event jersey
– An unforgettable mountain biking experience!