Yak Ru Enduro Tour
April 29, 2024 @ 7:00 am - May 10, 2024 @ 7:00 pmUS$2600
When? 29 April to 13 May 2021
This is an all-inclusive 15-day trip with 9 full days of Himalayan singletrack riding, and visits the same terrain and trails (and more!) as the Yak Ru Enduro, the world’s highest MTB enduro race!
We cover everything you need: food and accommodation; all land transport & airport transfers; certified WFR and high-altitude trained safety crews; and our experienced, friendly, professional, English-speaking guides & logistics specialists. A mind-blowing riding and cultural experience await you: come with us as we show you some of the best big-mountain enduro style trails you can handle on your bike – in an awe-inspiring alpine landscape steeped in history, spirituality, and natural beauty.
Be part of the adventure: this coming 29 April-13 May 2021.
Welcome to the Manang District of Annapurna Ranges, Nepal – where the best of the best mountain bike trails are right here! Our tour commences when we pick you up from Kathmandu Airport (Tribhuvan International Airport), and concludes when we drop you off at the same airport.
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu.
- 10 nights accommodation in Jagat, Manang, & Ngawal at our favorite alpine guest lodges and tea-houses
All* meals (breakfasts, lunches, & dinners), including on-trail refreshments.
- 9 epic days of professionally guided riding on world-class Himalayan trails
- All trekking/tourist access permits.
- All land transport from arrival until departure, including airport/accommodation transfers; and logistics between Kathmandu & tour locations.
- High Altitude Awareness talk by Himalayan Rescue Association (HRA) in Manang (3500 meters).
- Experienced and certified local guides – 1 per group of 6 guests.
- Bike maintenance support, including access to a full tool inventory.
- Plenty of 4WD shuttle uplifts with professional and safe local drivers.
- Rich cultural immersion – including archery festival participation; visits to monasteries/monuments; and tree-planting reforestation involvement.
- Plenty of chances for wildlife sightings, including blue sheep, vultures, Himalayan eagles, and possibly the elusive snow leopard!
- Full access to high-res photo and video library (online).
- An authentic certificate of achievement for completing the Yak Ru High Altitude Tour.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Air fare to Nepal
- Emergency Evacuation
- Other incidental costs